Bridgestone Corporation, berkantor pusat di Tokyo, adalah perusahaan ban dan karet terbesar di dunia. PT Bridgestone Tire Indonesia merupakan bagian dari Bridgestone Corporation Group. Bridgestone memiliki dua pabrik di Indonesia, yaitu di Bekasi dan Karawang, Jawa Barat. Selain itu, Bridgestone juga memiliki fasilitas Proving Ground dan Education Center yang merupakan sarana pengembangan kualitas produk dan pelayanan bagi para pelanggan. Produk-produk Bridgestone Indonesia dijual melalui berbagai distributor, Toko Model/TOMO (Jaringan Toko Resmi), Bridgestone Truck Center, BANDAG FCZ (Vulkanisir),dan lebih dari 1,500 toko yang menjual ban Bridgestone di seluruh Indonesia.
Kabar baik bagi pelamar yang tertarik untuk bekerja di PT Bridgestone Tire Indonesia. Saat ini sedang membuka lowongan kerja terbaru dalam rangka mencari calon pegawai/karyawan yang siap untuk bergabung dan bekerja. Informasi lebih lanjut simak keterangan dibawah ini:
Lowongan Kerja PT Bridgestone Tire Indonesia
Lokasi; Karawang, Tipe Pekerjaan; Kontrak, Pendidikan; S1, Pengalaman Kerja; 1-7 Tahun, Jumlah Formasi; 2
1. Supervisor Raw Material Purchasing
Raw Material Purchase Volume Allocation (Ordering)
- Perform and execute purchase of raw materials End to End.
- Creating and calculating purchase volume allocation, inventory requirements in monthly basis and help organizations to evaluate and implement inventory management systems
- Supervise the execution of orders and schedule, updating the purchase planning (Position table) in daily basis and controlling price of raw material order to ensure manufacture operation is running well
- Coordinating negotiation process and identifying opportunity price competitiveness with BSIN standard quality for a part of rubber chemical domestic to achieve cost efficient.
Delivery Schedule of Raw Material
- Supervise daily operations associated with the purchasing process carried out by the buyer such as; order confirmation, shipping to ensure delivery on time in full with BSIN standard quality.
- Controlling and monitoring raw material inventory levels in monthly basis and propose necessary delivery arrangement to supplier to optimize inventory levels.
- Control and coordinating with RMW team the incoming of raw material in daily basis to keep inventory level and avoid production interruption.
- Coordinate meeting with SCM, RMW, and Production Planning to avoid potential disruption of operation due to under stocking of raw material inventory to minimize impact to production performance.
Raw Material Supply Sustainability
- Perform to build good working relationships with relevant sections, BS groups and suppliers to achieve strong supply chain and trusted partnership.
- Coordinate with other sections related to the needs of raw materials and packaging for production Coordinate with Technical, QA, Production, RMW and SCM team to review purchase planning in relate with customer requests such as trial new product, new sources (suppliers), switching grade, based on schedule production batches, inventory levels and production time to optimize opportunity of cost improvement and supply sustainability.
- Ideally holds a Bachelor Degree (S1)
- 5-7 years experienced in Purchasing or Procurement.
Specific Knowledge or skill
- Have a good knowledge of MRP system
- Have a good knowledge of SAP system
- Strong understanding of the market conditions and trends
- Have a good knowledge of negotiation techniques in the industry
- Positive thinking and a good logical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great team player
- Time management
2. Sales Administration Senior Specialist
Budget Amount (Forecasting & MTP)
Calculate budget amount including discount to calculate budget for replacement sales
Analyze gross profit of tires patterns as the basis for discussion and submitted to finance & accounting department
Budget Quantity (Forecasting & MTP)
Involved in budget quantity process to calculate budget for replacement sales
Analyzing incoming orders from distributors and coordinate with SCM to do allocation and distribute orders to distributors
Credit Note Calculation (CN)
Calculate the number of CNs that must be returned to the distributor each month
Prepare monthly reports based on data reporting system to meet the request of superiors and other sections
Prepare daily and monthly reports based on data reporting system to fulfill the request from superiors and other sections
Control Import Ordering
Maintain coordination with consumer, commercial & SCM regarding forecasting & ordering to ensure the quantity of products to be ordered
Ensure payment vouchers to BSCAP & BSJ for tire & bandag are prepared on time
Control the allocation of orders not later than every 5th of each month to issue SO
Control the results of the target allocation of orders, forecasts and distributors to ensure compatibility between the number of orders, forecasts and distributors target
Control the number of deliveries and updatee data in the system in the event of cancellation order to ensure conformity between the order, billing and delivery
Create TPL (The Price Line) for each imported product to be purchased from the internal Bridgestone
Ensure SO & claimed tire has been sent to distributors by checking SO claim made & coordinate with SCM to ensure tire claimed will be sent immediately
Coordinate with SCM to ensure delivery in accordance with sales planning / forecast every month
Monthly Coordination Meeting with SCM
Control data preparation for by-group meetings & ensure data compatibility with distributor sales every mid-month to be sent to SCM
Participatee in the second by-size meeting (to get a rough calculation of the allocation and for the final confirmation if there are changes) to ensure orders that sent to the SCM can be allocated to the maximum
Coordinate staff to prepare AR (Accounts Receivable) to meet superior request
Control CN and SO calculations to be uploaded to the bank system
- Bachelor’s Degree from any major
- Minimum 1-2 years of experiences as Supervisor in administration, finance, or accounting
- Good understanding of budgeting, forecasting, and supply chain management
- Fluent in English
- Able to operate Ms. Excel (intermediate – advance)
- Able to prepare presentations (Ms Power Point)
- Preferably have knowledge of taxation
- Preferably have knowledge in the field of distributor financing
- Preferably have adequate understanding of business process in manufacturing industry
- Preferably have knowledge of distributorship & ordering
- Preferably have knowledge in the field of financial discount
Jika Anda berminat dan memiliki kualifikasi sesuai yang di butuhkan kirim CV terbaru dan berkas lamaran, daftarkan diri Anda ke:
Hanya kandidat yang sesuai dengan kualifikasi yang akan mengikuti proses selanjutnya. Proses rekrutmen & seleksi Pendaftaran lowongan pekerjaan ini gratis tidak ada biaya dalam bentuk apapun.