PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk, disingkat PT PP (Persero), Tbk, merupakan salah satu Badan Usaha Milik Negara yang bergerak di bidang perencanaan dan konstruksi bangunan. PT PP didirikan pada tanggal 26 Agustus 1953 dengan nama NV Pembangunan Perumahan. Kabar baik bagi pelamar yang tertarik untuk bekerja di PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk. Saat ini sedang membuka lowongan kerja terbaru dalam rangka mencari calon pegawai/karyawan yang siap untuk bergabung dan bekerja. Informasi lebih lanjut simak keterangan dibawah ini:
1. HC Learning Management
- Male/ female, maximum 28 years old
- Minimum bachelor degree in Psychology/Management/Industrial Engineering, preferably in Human Capital area (Master degree would be advantages)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in people development, training, or other people-related functions
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a complex organization; collaborating cross-functionally with different levels of stakeholders
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to manage priorities while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of E-learning development is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and proactive in problem solving
- People enthusiast & strong in branding
- Have a good interpersonal and communication skills
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, group discussions, and communications with managers.
- Develops training programs to fulfill employees’ specific needs to improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training materials such as guides, toolkit, e-courses.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, and results of tests and assessments
- Collaborates with vendors to adapt and/or customize materials where relevant.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in learning and development.
- Maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Coordinate and execute learning programs for employees
- Research the latest trends, tools, and best practices in the Learning and Development space and recommend suitable applications.
2. Culture Transformation
- Male/Female, maximum 28 years old
- Minimum bachelor degree in Psychology/ Management (Master degree would be advantages)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in employee engagement, culture engagement, corporate communications, conceptualizing cultural programs, or related field
- Have a creative & critical thinking
- Have a skill related to copy writing/content/visual design (would be a plus point)
- Have exposure in human resources mindset and flow process
- Have exposure in event organizer/strong project management skill
- Fluent in english both verbal and written
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Devise & implement strategic initiatives for culture internalization
- Develop an effective culture campaign program
- Ensure a unified company culture manifestation across all teams
- Plan and execute an annual calendar that includes employee engagement events, communications, and campaigns
- Finding new and creative ways to reach our employees with the necessary approach in term of culture expansion
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to deliver the best employee experience
3. HC Strategic Planning & Organizational Development
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an HR/Management Consulting role, with quite of exposure in some of the following domains: Organizational Development
- Minimum of bachelor degree in human resources, psychology or business administration or another relevant educational background (Master degree would be advantages)
- Have some experience in the involvement of a complex organization transformation
- Must possess comfortability in dealing with users of all levels in an organization, as well as have the ability to build trusted relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Must be team-oriented and demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Having the ability to analyze data, provide initial insights/recommendations is a plus point
- Familiar with HCIS (SAP would be advantages)
- Responsible for managing organizational change planning from design, line of command, details of related functions to naming new position nomenclature. This includes performing an analysis of functional changes
- Conduct Man Power Planning (MPP) in each unit (Division/Bureau/Project and AP) using the MPP Online application control, including conducting analysis related to the Manpower Planning (productivity, budget adequacy, etc.)
- Conduct Work Load Analysis (WLA) that has an impact on changes in organizational structure, expansion of functions or addition/reduction of employees
- Conduct Job Analysis and responsible in updating Job Description changes that have an impact on changes in organizational structure functions
- Conduct job evaluation based on Hay Points to determine the grade of a position as a result of changes in the function of the position
- Collect and help plan HCM strategic work programs that aim to fulfill the company’s RJPP
- Manage Human Capital Information System and being administrator
Jika Anda berminat dan memiliki kualifikasi sesuai yang di butuhkan kirim CV terbaru dan berkas lamaran, segera daftarkan diri Anda ke:
Pendaftaran paling lambat 06 Juni 2022
Hanya kandidat yang sesuai dengan kualifikasi yang akan mengikuti proses selanjutnya. Proses rekrutmen & seleksi Pendaftaran lowongan pekerjaan ini gratis tidak ada biaya dalam bentuk apapun